If you had a chance to have your joint pain issues treated by a leading expert in the field, why wouldn’t you? Dr. Lewis, the lead pain specialist at Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, has several decades of experience and knowledge under his belt. He is known for being an industry leader in championing innovative pain management techniques.
When you are seeking a pain management doctor in Vail, look no further than Dr. Lewis. He specializes in advanced, non-narcotic, nonsurgical, and minimally invasive pain solutions. Please contact our office for an appointment if you need help with any of the following issues:
At Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, we work to treat the cause of your pain, not just your symptoms. This is why we specialize in non-narcotic care. We want to treat, not just cover. Our services strive to be as minimally-invasive as possible, which allows for a quicker recovery time and quicker results than most traditional surgery methods. Some of the specialized treatments our office offers are:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – delivers a low-voltage electrical current continuously to the spinal cord to block the sensation of pain.
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive surgery used to treat a spinal compression fracture.
- Vertebroplasty – bone cement is injected into vertebrae, stabilizing the fractures and supporting your spine.
- PRP – involves treating knee pain using a person’s own plasma.
- Stem Cell Treatment – an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions.
Chronic joint pain can drastically affect your life and make you feel like less than your normal self. Here at Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, we want you to get back to enjoying time with your family, get back out on those slopes pain-free, or just help you get back to work or your daily life again. Our pain management doctor near Vail targets the source of the issue directly through non-narcotic, minimally-invasive pain solutions.
Our office is located in Fruita, Colorado, just a short drive from Vail and right along I-70, making travel convenient. Don’t go anywhere else when you are looking for neuropathy pain treatment, chronic joint pain treatment, and non-pharmacological pain management. Whether you are experiencing skeletal or neuropathic pain, trust Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists to take the utmost care with your treatment.