Your Top Rated Local Pain Specialists Serving Utah
Dr. Lewis, the lead pain specialist at Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, is an expert in his field. He has decades of experience and is an industry leader in championing innovative pain management techniques. If you are looking for joint pain relief in Utah, look no further than Dr. Lewis. He specializes in advanced, non-narcotic, nonsurgical, and minimally invasive pain solutions. Please contact our office for an appointment if you need help with any of the following issues:
Dr. Lewis specializes care for each and every client. He will diagnose the source of your issue and treat that, not just your symptoms. At our office, we offer the following treatments:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – delivers a low-voltage electrical current continuously to the spinal cord to block the sensation of pain.
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive surgery used to treat a spinal compression fracture.
- Vertebroplasty – bone cement is injected into vertebrae, stabilizing the fractures and supporting your spine.
- PRP – involves treating knee pain using a person’s own plasma.
- Stem Cell Treatment – an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions.
Don’t let chronic pain slow you down or put a hold on your life. We know that your joint pain issues don’t have to control you, and we can offer innovative solutions. Our pain management doctor near Utah targets the source of the issue directly through non-narcotic, minimally-invasive pain solutions. Our office is located in Fruita, Colorado, just a short drive from eastern Utah and right along I-70, making travel convenient. You can trust that our pain experts are the best you will find anywhere! When you are experiencing skeletal or neuropathic pain, trust Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists to take the utmost care with your treatment.