Your Top Rated Local Pain Specialists Serving Utah
Dr. Lewis and Dr. Christopherson, the lead pain specialists at Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, are experts in their field. They have decades of experience and are industry leaders in championing innovative pain management techniques. If you are looking for pain relief in Utah, look no further than Dr. Lewis and Dr. Christopherson. They specialize in advanced, non-narcotic, nonsurgical, and minimally invasive pain solutions. Please contact our office for an appointment if you need help with any of the following issues:
Dr. Lewis and Dr. Christopherson specialize care for each and every client. They will diagnose the source of your issue and treat that, not just your symptoms. At our office, we offer the following treatments:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – delivers a low-voltage electrical current continuously to the spinal cord to block the sensation of pain.
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive procedure used to treat a spinal compression fracture.
- Vertebroplasty – bone cement is injected into vertebrae, stabilizing the fractures and supporting your spine.
- PRP – involves treating pain using a person’s own plasma. This can be done anywhere on the body.
- Stem Cell Treatment – an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions.
Don’t let chronic pain slow you down or put a hold on your life. We know that your joint pain issues don’t have to control you, and we can offer innovative solutions. Our pain management doctor near Utah targets the source of the issue directly through non-narcotic, minimally-invasive pain solutions. Our office is located in Fruita, Colorado, a suburb of Grand Junction that is just a short drive from eastern Utah and right along I-70, making travel convenient. You can trust that our pain experts are the best you will find anywhere! When you are experiencing skeletal or neuropathic pain, trust Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists to take the utmost care with your treatment.