At Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists, you are receiving expert care in the hands of Dr. Lewis and Dr. Christopherson. They are industry leaders in the field of advanced, non-narcotic, nonsurgical, and minimally invasive pain solutions. You can trust their expertise to pinpoint the issue and offer the most holistic treatment available. Please contact us if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
Each client’s care is specialized for their needs. Depending on what specific issue you are suffering from, you may receive one of the following treatments:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – delivers a low-voltage electrical current continuously to the spinal cord to block the sensation of pain.
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive procedure used to treat a spinal compression fracture.
- Vertebroplasty – bone cement is injected into vertebrae, stabilizing the fractures and supporting your spine.
- PRP – involves treating pain using a person’s own plasma. Can be done anywhere in the body.
- Stem Cell Treatment – an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions.
Aspen is too beautiful to be stuck inside, dealing with chronic pain management issues. Your chronic pain issues don’t have to control you! We know that, with a little help from us, you can take control over your life back. Our pain management doctors near Aspen targets the issue and provide effective, minimally-invasive pain solutions. Our office is located in Fruita, a suburb of Grand Junction, that is just a short drive from Aspen. You can trust that our pain experts are the best you will find in your region! When you are experiencing skeletal or neuropathic pain, trust Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists to take the utmost care with your treatment.