Pain Management in Glenwood Springs
We are committed to offering advanced, non-narcotic, nonsurgical, and minimally invasive pain solutions. Dr. Lewis specifically diagnoses causes of pain and designs specialized treatments for each individual client. We can help with a variety of pain issues throughout the body:
Depending on the area, severity, and causes of your pain, you may receive one or several of the following treatments:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation – delivers a low-voltage electrical current continuously to the spinal cord to block the sensation of pain.
- Kyphoplasty – minimally invasive surgery used to treat a spinal compression fracture.
- Vertebroplasty – bone cement is injected into vertebrae, stabilizing the fractures and supporting your spine.
- PRP – involves treating knee pain using a person’s own plasma.
- Stem Cell Treatment – an alternative solution to invasive surgery for patients suffering from a wide range of degenerative conditions.
Chronic pain issues don’t have to control you! With our help, you can take control over your life back. Our pain management doctor near Glenwood Springs targets the issue and provides effective, minimally-invasive pain solutions.
Our office is located in Fruita, just a short hop and skip down I-70. When you are experiencing skeletal or neuropathic pain, you can trust Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists to take the utmost care with your treatment. Get back to whatever it is that you love to do!